Welcome toMorya Beach Resort….
We offers you 11 rooms surrounded with sprawling heritage of konkan, the luxury rooms offers most enchanting stay around the coconut trees.
We have very open space for children’s to play outdoor games.
We also serve home made malvani coastal food.We are specialized in coastal food as well as pure vegetarian food.
For More Details Visit : tarkarlibeachstay.com
5 thoughts on “Morya Beach Resort – 9404498520 / 7798670620”
Very good place for Family
Good staff, good arrangement
Thanks Team Moraya
-deepak patil kolhapur
It’s a simple place with all you need on a beach holiday.
1. Rooms were clean
2. Bathrooms were very large and clean
3. We could wash and dry clothes too
4. Mahesh, who is the owner of the resort building, was happy to provide details about sightseeing, sports activities, etc. Infact he goes all out to provide better customer satisfaction. Given that he has his own boats, and water sports contacts, this place would be one stop shop for the holiday.
This place is not a beautiful resort that would please the eyes, but it has all that we needed and it was more funfilled.
The beach is close to Sindhudurg fort, sports activities, and fresh fish market (all in 10 mins beach walk)
Food was simple and homely. Although we don’t each much fish, on the last day of our 4 day visit we went and bought fish from the market and requested the person at resort to cook with less oil and it turned out to be delicious.
Now the problems:
1. Hot water is not always available although it’s there for most of the time we needed. However, they start the bum for hot water if you need it at odd times.
2. Any readymade snacks, cold drinks, juices, etc are not stocked by them. If you tell early in the day, they get it for you, else you need to procure it yourself.
House is in middle of S’fort, Rock Garden, Chivla Beach, Tarkarli & Devbag.
Owner is so helpful & guide us very well, arrange scuty for us to surround spot
Nice and open space rooms, excellent hospitality, meal also nice… Overall best experience.
Spent 3 days in this resort and following are the things which I liked alot:
1. Beach side resort, that means you can enjoy late night walk on beach, drive your vehicle on beach.
2. Food was so tasty and as a north indian I never liked fish but here I tried fish thali and I loved it so much that I ate same menu for 3 dinners.
3. Organisers are so nice and loved the service.
Keep doing the good work guys, will definetely visit again in coming future.